Through this Cookie Settings Panel, you can accept or reject all cookies in their entirety.
1. What are cookies?
Automatic collection procedures (cookies) are used to collect personal information from users, such as the type of browser or operating system, referring page, route, ISP (Internet Provider) domain, etc., all for the purpose to improve the services provided.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on a user's computer when accessing certain web pages and that allows them to recognize their users.
Las cookies actualmente son esenciales para el funcionamiento de internet, aportando innumerables ventajas en la prestación de servicios interactivos, facilitándole la navegación y usabilidad de nuestra web.
Cookies help adapt websites to your personal needs.
Cookies cannot harm your computer. On the other hand, when they are activated they can help identify and resolve errors, as well as improve the navigability of web pages.
Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing preferences of a user or their equipment.
2. What cookies do we use?
- We use own cookies that are sent to the user's computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and the experience of our users.
- We use third-party cookies (Facebook, Google, X...) used by external companies, social networks or by external content plugins (such as, for example, Google Maps).
Cookie conservation time:
- We use session cookies which are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website, so none are recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use. Therefore, the information stored on your computer is deleted as soon as the user leaves https://wordpress-heroes.com or close the browser.
- We use persistent or permanent cookies that store information on the user's hard drive for the established time and stop working after this time. Our website reads this information every time the user makes a visit to https://wordpress-heroes.com. These cookies allow us to offer information directed to the users' own interests and we use them mainly to facilitate purchasing and registration services.
- We use technical or required cookies that are strictly necessary for the user to access and navigate https://wordpress-heroes.com. For example, technical cookies are those that serve to establish communication between the user's computer and the network; provide a service expressly requested by the user; make payment for goods or services requested by the user; ensure that website content loads efficiently; control traffic and data communication; identify the session; access restricted access parts; remember the elements that make up an order; carry out the purchase process of an order; make a request for registration or participation in an event; use safety elements during navigation; store content for broadcasting videos or sound; or share content through social networks. These cookies do not require prior information and consent from the user.
- We use functional or personalization cookies that help the user have a better browsing experience on the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those used to store browsing data for a certain language or keep the user authenticated when registering. These cookies require prior information and consent from the user.
- We use analytical cookies to analyze the use of the website, so that we can measure and improve performance.
- We use advertising and profiling cookies to improve and manage the exposure of advertising to the user while they browse the website, preventing ads that they have already seen from appearing, as well as publishing ads relevant to their interests. .
Cookies from your current session: We are using the following cookies for your session:
We save all information collected through cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through cookies will not be communicated to third parties, nor used for unsolicited communications.
3. How can our users manage the cookies we use?
If cookies are disabled or rejected, some of the functions and/or services may not work properly.
WordPress Heroes does not exercise control over the websites displayed as a result of your search, links or accesses from our directory. These other websites may place their own cookies or ask you for personal information.
4. How can our users disable cookies in major browsers?
It is usually possible to stop accepting cookies from the browser, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow to change cookie settings.
These settings are usually found in the "options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences > Security.
- Opera: Settings > Privacy and security.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher – Private Browsing
- Safari 2 and above – Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher – Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and higher – Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher – Incognito
5. How can I disable third-party cookies?
If you wish to know the privacy conditions and use of third-party cookies, you can access the cookie policies of:
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/help/cookies
- X: https://x.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
6. What happens if I do not accept cookies from the website?
If the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access some of the sections of our website, or that some of the functions and/or services of https://wordpress-heroes.com do not work properly.
7. More information